TWO Uconnect padded infrared (IR) headphones for your 2013 and 2014 Chrysler Town and Country. These are headphones for 2 people using an automotive entertainment system. This Remote will not work on aftermarket DVD units such as Sony, Audiovox or Invision. You must have the original Bluray unit that was installed in the automotive factory.
* Compatible with 2013, and 2014 Chrysler Town and Country.
* Remote and headphones are pre-Programmed to work for you - no codes to enter, and no pairing instructions to follow.
* This package comes with TWO U-connect headphones and ONE Bluray remote (enough for two people). What a deal!
* YES we ship worldwide using USPS Expedited Shipping!
* Compatible with both Single Bluray screen systems! WILL work for you, PERIOD.
These headphones and remote are the same as the originals that came with your car, but cost $150 less than those found at your local dealer. Dont over pay for your wireless automotive headphones! Each package comes with TWO headphones.
* Integrated circuit auto on/off extends battery life
* Personal volume control allows each user to adjust their own sound level.
* Adjustable headphone band for optimal fit. Suitable for children and adults alike!
* Single or Dual channel selector allows users to listen to different sources (If you have two Bluray players in your car, this feature is a must!)
If your children have lost or damaged your headphones, these are the replacement parts you need. If you need to add more headphones to your car so that all your rear seat passengers have one, then these are the headphones you need!
These wireless automotive headsets will allow your rear seat passengers to listen to the rear seat entertainment system without disturbing the front seat passengers. You will never have to listen to the same Bluray over and over again!
Posted by Todd Fulgam on 16th Jul 2014
Just like the ones that came with our van. Dealer wanted $89.00 for 1 headphone. It's a no brainer if you need to replace 1 or just want extras for more folks like we did. We now have 4 working headsets. The remote was a bonus. Don't know what the dealer wants for it.